Ideally located in Havelock North Village
Havelock North is a vibrant and pretty town in the heart of Hawkes Bay Wine Country. The main retail centre offers an array of shops including a supermarket, boutique cinema complex, exclusive gift and clothing boutiques and a large number of cafes, restaurants, and restaurants.
Just a short stroll to the shops and handy to Hastings and Napier.
The accommodation is centrally located and less than 500 meters to the town center. There are a number of top wineries a few minutes drive away including Blackbarn and Craggy Range. It is a 5 minute drive from Hastings and 20 minutes from Napier. The location and comfort offered make it an ideal accommodation base for your Hawkes Bay experience.
A Selection of Local Attractions:
- Award winning wineries - there are 40 or so scattered throughout the region.
- The largest mainland gannet colony in the world at Cape Kidnapper
- The area is world famous for its art deco architecture and boasts the very popular art deco weekend held annually.
- Enjoy freshly grown produce at one of the local open air produce markets or explore and taste the region's products on a Wine Country food trail.
- Visit the national aquarium at Napier or Splash Planet Adventure theme park at Hastings.
- Ocean Beach and Waimarama - golden sand surf beaches - are just a 20 minute drive away.
- Hawkes Bay is a golfer's paradise and boasts one of the world's most beautiful golf courses at Te Awanga, overlooking the Pacific with amazing views to the Mahia peninsula.
- Or visit artists and craftspeople in their studios and workshops on the Art of Wine Country trail.